Sunday, June 22, 2008

[not so] important announcement:

In this completely unrelated and pointless post, I would like to announce that I am now in the outskirts of London. Specifically, here.

A nice redbrick building surrounded by greenery in the middle of nowhere. As my boss (who I'm traveling with) put it "It's nice. We'll be bored to death, but it's nice."

But this is not important. What is important is that with my arrival to London, I have officially completed the "hotel reception world clock cities" collection. That is, when I return to Amman, I will have visited the three most featured cities in the world clocks behind hotel reception desks!

I'm talking about New York, Tokyo and London, of-course! (sorry Paris, you are disqualified)

All at the little age of 2#!!

I went to New York in 2000, but Tokyo was especially tricky. It took me four years of studying Japanese and two sempais to reach it. And I learned something very helpful: If you wait long enough and keep trying, eventually you will run out of rivals and hopefully you might win.


I think I will write two more posts about the Japan trip and then pull the plug on this blog. Next will be about 'one free day in Tokyo'. Just you wait!

dewa, cheers mate.

3 comments:

Biraru said...

[so] important comment :

you are in LONDON? have a good time (^_')b , and enjoy that nice greenery :p
and what's this ? "pull the plug on this blog" >_<

次のポストを楽しみにしています ^^

ساري said...

If you wait long enough and keep trying, eventually you will run out of rivals and hopefully you might win.

:):)
استمتع بوقتك يا صديقي...

Saemon 左衛門 said...

Bilal-san,
Thanks, I had a fine time in London. UK is a very interesting country, more so than I ever imagined.

Personally, I don't like blogging, so once I am done talking about the trip to Japan, I will stop updating it. Next, I will talk about Tokyo, then Hiroshima. Between those I might throw posts here and there to tide you over.

Sary-san!
Hoho! Good to have you here, my friend! Ganbatte kudasai!
بشوفك قريباً إن شاء الله